You will need the services of a Notary for the authentication of certain documents and other matters for use overseas.
David Woods is a Notary Public – one of only 750 or so Notaries in England & Wales.
He has set up a Notary practice to meet your needs for Notarial Services. David is based in Peterborough and can be available in other locations including in Greenwoods GRM’s offices in Cambridge and London by appointment.
The work of a Notary includes:
- authenticating Powers of Attorney for use abroad – for example, in connection with the sale or purchase of your holiday home;
- providing the documentation that you will need to establish a branch of your business overseas;
- providing the confirmation required by the country to which you wish to emigrate that you are properly qualified to work in your chosen profession;
- assisting in providing the authenticated documentation that you require to submit your response to that invitation to tender for business overseas;
- assisting with the documentation that you will need if you wish to get married at an overseas location.
David can assist with legalisation services including the Hague Apostille.
Information on prices, redress information (including professional indemnity insurance) and information on how to make a complaint are available on the website www.notarypublicpeterborough.co.uk and in the Notary Services Terms of Business (accessed by the link below).
David’s work has now received national recognition. He has been presented with the Lawyer Monthly Legal Award for 2016 in the category:
“Notarial Services – Lawyer of the Year 2016”.
David’s Notary Practice is a separate entity and business from Greenwoods GRM LLP; David operates it as a sole practitioner. His Notary Practice is regulated through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Get in touch with us