You will need the services of a Notary for the authentication of certain documents and other matters for use overseas.
David Woods has completed the Cambridge University Post-Graduate Diploma in Notarial Practice and has been admitted as one of only 900 or so Notaries in England & Wales.
He has set up a Notary practice, in partnership with Greenwoods GRM Solicitors in Peterborough, to meet your needs for Notarial Services. David can also be available in Cambridge by appointment.
The work of a Notary includes:
- authenticating Powers of Attorney for use abroad – for example, in connection with the sale or purchase of your holiday home;
- providing the documentation that you will need to establish a branch of your business overseas;
- providing the confirmation required by the country to which you wish to emigrate that you are properly qualified to work in your chosen profession;
- assisting in providing the authenticated documentation that you require to submit your response to that invitation to tender for business overseas;
- assisting with the documentation that you will need if you wish to get married at an overseas location.
- David can assist with legalisation services including the Hague Apostille.
David’s work has now received national recognition. He has been presented with the Lawyer Monthly Legal Award for 2016 in the category:
“Notarial Services – Lawyer of the Year 2016”.
Get in touch with us