+44 (0)20 7504 1161
With over 20 years of experience dealing with residential conveyancing transactions, Zahra is part of the firm’s residential conveyancing team and a specialist in high net worth residential property. Zahra qualified as a solicitor in 1998 and has worked in commercial and residential property law in both city and west end practices.
Acting for property investors, developers, high net worth individuals and companies, Zahra’s particular expertise resides in purchasing or disposing of prime residential property in Central London. She has experience of the Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster property markets.
Zahra prides herself on her pragmatic and proactive approach when dealing with property transactions that often involve tight deadlines, complex issues and time sensitive lending requirements. She enjoys providing an excellent client service.
Her areas of specialism include:
- Sales and purchases of high value freehold and leasehold residential property transactions
- Advising clients on new build properties in central London
- Complex title issues
- The acquisition and disposal of commercial properties including retail, offices and restaurants
- Property portfolio management Landlord and tenant matters
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Mortgages and refinancing