+44 (0)20 7504 1161
With over 20 years of experience, Zahra is a specialist in high net worth residential property and enjoys providing an excellent client service.
Zahra qualified as a solicitor in 1998 and has worked in commercial and residential property law in both the city and west end.
Acting for property investors, developers, high net worth individuals and companies, Zahra’s particular expertise resides in purchasing or disposing of prime residential property in Central London. She also has experience of the Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster property markets.
Zahra prides herself on her pragmatic and proactive approach when dealing with property transactions that often involve tight deadlines, complex issues and time sensitive lending requirements.
Her areas of specialism include:
- The acquisition and disposal of commercial properties including retail, offices and restaurants
- High value freehold and leasehold residential property transactions
- Advising clients on new build properties in central London
- Title issues
- Property portfolio management
- All landlord and tenant matters
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Mortgages and refinancing