+44 (0)1733 887878
Chartered Legal Executive
Jayne is known for her professional and rigorous approach as well as her fast, efficient service.
Jayne is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and splits her time between our Disputes and Regulatory Teams.
Jayne advises a varied portfolio of clients, including well-known national names. She assists in commercial disputes, insolvency and debt recovery issues as well as regulatory and compliance investigations. Jayne is renowned for her ability to get the answer to that tricky question when preparing cases for hearings.
Jayne prides herself on understanding the commercial issues faced by her clients and ensuring that her advice is targeted, strategic and clear. She is highly regarded by our clients who appreciate her well-planned approach.
Jayne’s recent work has included:
- advising a number of international clients in relation to enforcement of significant value foreign judgments in the UK;
- many years proving a premium debt collection service to a number of independent schools in relation to unpaid school fees and contractual disputes;
- various contractual disputes, debt recovery and insolvency action on behalf of national and international clients.
- advising a regional supplier in relation to an adjudication pursuant to the Groceries Supply Code of Practice;
- advising a FTSE 250 company in relation to a potential HSE prosecution following a major industrial accident;
- advising a Construction Director in relation to his personal liability for a health and safety prosecution brought pursuant to Section 37 HSWA 1974;
Away from the office, Jayne enjoys running.
Back to People →