+44 (0)1733 887878
Chartered Legal Executive
Jayne is known for her professional and rigorous approach as well as her fast, efficient service.
Jayne is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and splits her time between our Disputes and Regulatory Teams.
Jayne advises a varied portfolio of clients, including well-known national names. She assists in commercial disputes, insolvency as well as regulatory and compliance investigations. Jayne is renowned for her ability to get the answer to that tricky question when preparing cases for hearings.
Jayne prides herself on understanding the commercial issues faced by her clients and ensuring that her advice is targeted, strategic and clear. She is highly regarded by our clients who appreciate her well-planned approach.
Jayne’s recent work has included:
- advising a high street fast food chain and a regional brewer with an estate of high quality public houses and hotels in relation to food hygiene and pest control issues;
- advising a Construction Director in relation to his personal liability for a health and safety prosecution brought pursuant to Section 37 HSWA 1974;
- advising a regional supplier in relation to an adjudication pursuant to the Groceries Supply Code of Practice;
- advising a FTSE 250 company in relation to a potential HSE prosecution following a major industrial accident; and
- advising a nationwide operator of holiday parks over an HSE prosecution following an accident.
Away from the office, Jayne enjoys running.Back to People →