+44 (0)20 7242 0631
Jane is the Senior Partner of Greenwoods GRM LLP and a specialist in Employment Law.
She has a breadth of experience in employment law, both contentious and non-contentious, including discrimination and in Employment Tribunals through the full appeal process to the Supreme Court. In addition to her broader role as Senior Partner, Jane advises employers and employees on complex employment issues and has special interest in the practical development of good management practices within the employment law framework. She is well known for showing awareness of the organisation context in proposing an appropriate legal approach to implement client strategies.
Jane was a Partner first at Simmonds Church Smiles before it merged with Gregory Rowcliffe Milners (GRM) in 1999, where she was Managing Partner and latterly Senior Partner, before becoming Senior Partner of Greenwoods GRM LLP on the merger of GRM and Greenwoods LLP on 1st May 2018.
In October 2013, she was elected to the Board of the International Grouping of Accountants and Lawyers (IGAL), of which she is now Vice-President. She is also a member of the Employment Lawyers’ Association.
As a leading practitioner in the field of Employment Law, Jane has published articles and regularly speaks on employment law – including employment seminars to clients and professional advisers, as well as in-house employment law training for clients. Some of these include:
- BSSA Yearbook: Stormy Weather – Recent Developments and Future Direction in Employment Law
- Lloyds TSB Training Matters: Developments in Employment Law
- UK Security Show: Contract Pitfalls: Practical Advice to Save Time and Money
- IfSEC: The Changing Face of the Security Industry – Changes in the Legal Framework
- Think London “Ask the Experts”: Recruitment and Employment in London
- German Chamber of Commerce: Developments in Employment Law
- Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry: Key Issues when Dismissing Employees in the UK
- The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK: Employment Law to the Rescue?
- International Grouping of Accountants and Lawyers (IGAL) Conference: Labour Law Changes in response to Economic Developments.