+44 (0)1733 887744
A proactive lawyer who works with clients to resolve problems in a swift, cost-effective and commercial manner.
Adele is a senior member of the Disputes team. She has a wealth of experience advising clients on a wide range of commercial disputes involving commercial contracts, negligence claims, recovery of goods, disputes arising out of sale and purchase agreements, insolvency, shareholder and partnership issues and defective goods.
The disputes Adele has advised on have also involved a wide range of subject matters, ranging from cranes to fitness equipment and petrol stations to Post Offices.
Adele’s client base includes national, regional and international companies.
Recent work includes:
- Acting for a development company with various issues arising out of the interpretation of an Option Agreement, including successfully defending injunctive proceedings and assisting with an expert determination process.
- Advising a large regional construction company in relation to sums due (in excess of £1m) under the terms of an agreement with a leading insurance company for the provision of insurance repair services.
- Acted for a manufacturer of luxury goods in relation to a claim for damages for the supply of defective goods (damages in excess of £2m) and liability for warranty claims involving cross jurisdictional issues.
- Acted in successful injunction application to successfully restrain misuse of a company’s confidential information.
- Various contractual disputes on behalf of both national and international clients including a £0.5m claim in the High Court
Adele is recommended by the Legal 500: “Friendly, calm and assured”…”very strong on detail”…“thoughtful, confidence-inspiring”.
In providing advice on the legal issues involved in a dispute Adele is ever mindful of the commercial considerations and pressures faced by a client.
Adele qualified at Greenwoods GRM in September 2001.
Adele is a life long supporter of Peterborough United football club and enjoys reading.Back to People →