Bribery Act compliance
From prevention to prosecution we have the practical experience and expertise to help you with the increasing threat of Bribery and Corruption.
The Bribery Act 2010 poses many challenges for organisations operating in the UK and overseas. You may need to rethink how you conduct business and with whom. If you trade with the US, then the Foreign Corrupt Practises Act may impact on your business.
Our sector approach will help businesses operating within the agricultural, construction, food and manufacturing sectors.
The offence of failing to prevent bribery requires organisations to put in place “adequate procedures” to prevent bribery by employees or any other associated person. Failure to comply with the Act can lead to unlimited fines, significant reputational damage and may impact on future commercial relationships.
We can assist with:
- Assistance with Investigations and Prosecutions
- Crisis Management and “dawn raids”
- Drafting and implementation of Anti-Bribery Policies and Procedures
- Internal investigations into suspected acts of bribery or corruption within your organisation
- Interviews under caution
- Representation and advice during compulsory questioning
- Risk Assessments
- Training from employee to board level
Get in touch by calling Kathryn Gilbertson.
Get in touch with us